Lyme Disease Association of Southeastern Pennsylvania, Inc. (LDASEPA)
The LDASEPA, an affiliate of the national Lyme Disease Association, is an all-volunteer non-profit organization aimed at improving the lives of people suffering from Lyme and other tick-borne diseases and preventing new cases through education, support, public information, research and partnership with organizations with common goals.
Public education meetings open to the public, where invited speakers and/or LDASEPA members can present scientific and/or medical information including but not limited to the general public, educational institutions, public service organizations and private industry.
- Support group meetings open to public, wherein people interested in Lyme and tick-borne disease can share their experiences with others and where the free exchange of ideas and scientific and/or medical information on the subject can take place in an open forum.
- Research aimed at finding a cure for Lyme and other tick-borne diseases or providing information useful to other agencies through locally sponsored projects.
- Funding of outside research projects with similar research aims
- Pursuit of grants to fund the activities needed to fulfill our mission
- Partnership with other non-profit organizations in furtherance of common goals.